Evropa Konsult is leading Bulgarian and international provider of medical and pharmaceutical staffing; We are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We support private sector organisations by placing medical representatives, product managers, physicians, pharmacists, nurses, midwives, medical advisors and health scientists into temporary, permanent and contract roles.
On behalf of our client, company offering medical examinations, we are looking for:
Junior Project Manager
• Maximise sales of products and increase market share of these products
• Actively take participation in meetings with healthcare professionals
• Analyse, plan, implement and review new projects for increasing the market share
• Develop the clients’ network and build strategic partnerships.
• Identify and action new opportunities which will drive business
• Correspond with clients and customers of the company on daily basis
• University education – Biology, Molecular biology, Biotechnology, Medicine, Pharmacy
• Evidence of a successful sales track record will be considered as advantage
• Project management experience will be considered as advantage
• Excellent level of English
• Highly initiative person, creativity mindset
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
If that’s the right role for you, please apply by sending CV and motivation letter in English.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
Recruitment licence from National Agency of Employment №1801 issued on 19.11.2014г.